Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome to My World

Greetings fellow book worms!

My name is Tara Owens, I work for a non-profit that provides crisis assistance for families in the county where I live. I homeschool my children and believe that families are responsible for making sure  children are brought up with values that will guide them throughout their lives. I can never seem to carve out enough time to read for enjoyment, so for my birthday this year, my hubby presented me with a Kindle e-reader.

I know how important it is to guard your mind when viewing all kinds of media.  Therefore, I will be reviewing books to help you  know the basic content before making a purchase that may be inappropriate for your household.  You can also go to Barnes & Noble and read my reviews there.

No comments:

Post a Comment